The 3 of us xx

The 3 of us xx

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Tuesday Feb 11th 2014

Hello

Well first of all Im freezing, we have snow and hail here in the West of Ireland today.  I had a rather busy morning, an early rise of 5:30 am sneeking out of bed trying not to wake the 8 year old who had climbed into my bed at 3am , so I was up and trying getting ready for my very first networking meeting, in hope to try and get my business of the ground and get some more customers through this great system of networking they have put together. Iarrived just in time and instanlty recognised a few more local people there. As well as a few strangers and the head of the meeting who welcomed me in, straight away I felt at ease!. There was a lot of information to take in and very interesting to hear other peoples stories and struggles.
The part of the meeting that I was not prepared for was the "60 seconds speech" to sell your business, or let all the other people in the room , who you were , what your business was and what you want to succeed from these networking meetings, It was terrifying, but I managed it just about!! It was only when I sat back down with still approx 20 seconds left on the clock did I realize Id left out 3 important points! Oh Well, I have next week I to perfect my pitch!
A quick look at watch told me it was now 8:30 am , my  kids would be awake by now and no doubt wondering where their Mom was gone and probably asking Nana and Grandad ten hundred questions to find out where I was! 
Over all the meeting left me feeling very revived and got a new sense of "I can do this" a new wave of determination and enthusiasm has washed over me. I'm ready to put the hard work in. I really want to succeed, and I know I'm going to succeed.  The next meeting is next Friday and I am very much looking forward to it! Heres to the future of our new business!

Have a good Day guys!
S.  


No comments:

Post a Comment